Connecting with your fellow Lutherans is easy here at St. Luke!
We offer numerous opportunities for spiritual growth through our Bible Studies and our worship services.
Social connection is easy at St. Luke!
- We have "Young At Heart" (for those 55+) who meet at 11:00am the first Tuesday of the month.
- If you like to sew we have a Quilting group which meets at 9:00am the second Tuesday of the month.
- Our Women's Guild meets at 7:00pm the second Monday of the month.
- St. Luke Life Team meets once a month. The Life Team sponsors several events throughout the year to support the efforts of Compassion Pregnancy Center and Care Net Pregnancy Center in Detroit.
- Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stlukemi to keep up with the latest happenings at St. Luke!
You're welcome to stop by and check out any one or all of our groups!